[C320-list] Shore power system

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 08:45:26 PDT 2013

I've never had a problem with my AC system but this string prompted me to check.  First I checked for correct wiring using a simple plug-in circuit tester and all outlet checked out okay.  When I looked behind the panel I discovered the neutral and ground wires are connected to what appears to be a single terminal strip.  Looking closer I discovered that the metal jumpers were disconnected between the green and white wires, so although it is a single terminal strip the two wire systems are separated.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'