[C320-list] Steel Cradle Specs

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Jul 29 06:29:45 PDT 2013

 I had a yard trailer built for my fin keel 320. Our marina is not equipped to pull sailboats with the mast up so I had the trailer built. It should pay for itself after about 3/4 trips in and out of the lake considering that I don't have to pay for stepping/unstepping the mast, crane time to set boat on their stands and stand rentals..  It also allows me to do the bottom job at my own pace and all it costs is paint.  you might want to consider this alternative.

Bill