[C320-list] 2013 Rendezvous Attendance Request

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Fri Jun 7 08:03:59 PDT 2013

The Michigan committee lead by Alan Goodman, assisted by Ruth Robbins and John Meyers needs your help.  They are getting close to finalizing contracts with vendors and need a more accurate head count as to how many will be attending.

Please respond to this post if you plan to attend with the number in your party.  Online registration can be done later from our homepage.  If you do not want to do a post,  e-mail or call me at 410.474.6834.  The benefits and details of this event are on our website.  Hope to see everyone on beautiful Lake Michigan!

Jerry
Piper #1128