[C320-list] C320 Boom Vang Bracket

Stephen Kaplan stepkap at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 30 17:54:25 PDT 2013

Help!
Topping lift got caught on the backstay during a tack in high winds.  Result
pulled boom vang Bracket 3521181PF05 out of the mast.  Can anyone please
tell me the thickness of the mast at the attachment point so I may order the
correct blind rivets.  At least 2 of the 6 drilled holes appear to have been
slightly enlarged during this event which may preclude use of a 0.250 blind
rivet.  Ant recommendation or experience using the T-rivet which will
accommodate a slightly enlarged hole. Of course any suggestion would be
greatly appreciated.

Much appreciated,

Steve Kaplan
C320 Hull 980