[C320-list] Mast removed

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 4 15:49:55 PDT 2013

I cannot just sit and read all this wonderful conversation regarding mast un-stepping without saying something. The first time the mast was un-stepped on Luffin Life we found that the cabling running through the compression post had the disconnects so far down the post that they could not be reached and the cables had to be cut. No idea how Catalina managed to build the boat this way but..... so just something to watch for.CheersJohnM1999#574