[C320-list] New Member-Questions

Bill Hutt bhutt at windstream.net
Thu Jun 6 05:50:41 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Sorry to hijack this message but I have a few questions and am having
trouble logging on.
I recently bought 1999 C320 hull #570 and love her already.
1) I am missing pages 41-56 in the owners manual. Can anyone scan and send
me these pages so I can print and put them in my binder?
2) Cleaned and charged the water system,  turned on the water heater and it
works great. Is there a switch to turn it off or does it stay on all the
time? Also, I don't have a manual for the water heater. I assume it's a
Seward. Does anyone know the model # for a 1999 boat?
Thanks to all,
Looking forward to being a member of the group.
Bill Hutt
New Owner "Caribbean Soul" #570
Cleveland, Ohio