[C320-list] New Member-Questions

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 06:11:04 PDT 2013

There Should be a switch on the AC panel for the heating element for
the water heater when you are on 115v shore power. There is no DC
element, and the engine heat exchanger only works with the engine
running, no switch or valve involved.

The manuals are on the website, but certain features are only
available for paid members. If you are one, contact Jeff Haire, if not
please join.

Chris Burti
Farmville, NC