[C320-list] Flag pole socket

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 18:04:41 PDT 2013

Barb,
It's sold by a company called Deck-Guard. I saw it at the boat show this spring and it seemed worth a try. It's solar powered so no plug or batteries needed. I am mounting it to a stainless pole at boom height so it should repel birds from the boom, dodger and bimini. I'll let you know how it works in a few weeks.

David

Sent from my iPhone