[C320-list] Boat Weight

Tim Fleming timfleming at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 8 11:50:01 PDT 2013

Wow you got ripped off big time sorry to say. I've moved a house hold like 8 times over the years. Thinking they jack up weight but company moves.and pays so nobody complains. Bet they avoid the one move a couple or individual is paying for like that last retirement move...  Time to call an investigative news show like 29/20.  Or nan you really gotta lighten that boat load - got some gold bars stashed below??

-Tim