[C320-list] reefing system

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sat Jun 8 18:28:25 PDT 2013

Allan,

Ours have been in place since 2004 and there is no sign of sail wear.  I suspect you weren't using the carbo air blocks which are smooth and contoured plastic.

Ours are actually on the other side of the sail also these days I think.  It seems to work well there.

I don't see how the rocking in the slip could do this to a flaked sail. ..unless you left the sail up all the time. So I suspect the choice of blocks are the culprit.

Jeff