[C320-list] Halyard up the mast

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 06:09:43 PDT 2013

The only other alternative that I am aware of is to have a yard use their
manlift (like phone co truck).  In Oriental this can be done for $65.00 and
they will inspect all your connections at the mast head while up there.
Always good to know that the wind indicator and VHF antenna is properly
attached!  Good luck.  The bosun chair experience is "fun".  I recently did
it to change out the halyard for the signal flags fron the lower spreader
to the deck and at the slip it was cool.

Brian s/v Serenity #1075