[C320-list] Water System - Accumulator Placement

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 12 19:06:08 PDT 2013

Last year there was much discussion about relocating the water tank
isolation valves to the galley.  Many of us have done it.  If you look at
the home page of the C320 site and scroll down past the 2013 Regatta info
there is a photo by Jeff Hare, who knows EVERYTHING about 320`s.  It clearly
shows the accumulator located for those of us that have the pump under the
aft cabin bed on the port side
Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark