[C320-list] Changing Oil in the Perkins M30

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 07:46:47 PDT 2013

Alan, I found the threaded barb in our marina store. I took the plug from
the tube with me and matched the threads to the barb and to the hose to the
pump. I don't have the dimensions; but, it is apparently a standard size.
I wasn't aware the Perkins even had a drain plug on the pan.  I'd be
concerned about a permanent hose connection to the pan; but, that's just me.
Warren