[C320-list] Fuel Assembly Question

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Sun Jun 16 13:50:48 PDT 2013

Joe,
West Marine and most other marine stores have a universal fuel sender unit (
less than $40). On the install, just need to match the length and angle of
the float assembly to match the OME float assembly length and angle so the
new fuel sender unit will pivots to match the old unit.
Rick
1995 320 #277