[C320-list] Electric panel: Cabin lights triggering circuit breaker

Kevin onedrop7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 12:52:01 PDT 2013

Greetings,

You could fit my knowledge of electrical matters in a thimble. I'm hoping this is a simple matter that one of you smarter-than-me folks will recognize.

On my '95 C320 the circuit breaker flips immediately when I flip the switch for the main cabin lights on the panel (the ones that run around the cabin over the shelves). This turns off the fridge, too, as they seem to be on the same circuit. See this photo: http://kevjot.com/boat/c320_panel.jpg

Any thoughts on what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin
S/V Cecilia Ann, #211