[C320-list] whisker pole and mast pad eye height

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 11:39:59 PDT 2013

Gene,
You will love it when it's installed.  Downwind wing & wing, steering with your foot with cold one in your hand; the only way to cruise !
I used a 10 - 18 ' Forespar (LC10-18 EL-UTR), $830 from Defender.  I installed a 2' of 1 1/2" track, w/car, on the front of the mast.  The bottom of the track is about even with the boom goose-neck.  I also installed a padeye on the front of the mast about 6' above the top spreaders.  I installed a block and ran 75' topping lift line through it.  I bought the rubber stanchion chucks to hold the pole just off the deck when not in use.
Good luck,

Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'