[C320-list] Leak in Sea Deck

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 15:29:38 PDT 2013

I've noticed the sealing on ours primarily because I thought about
cleaning under it and took an "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"
approach. 😎

Thanks, Chris Burti From: Warren Updike
Sent: ‎6/‎20/‎2013 4:23 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Leak in Sea Deck
Chris, maybe on the newer hulls the sea hood is sealed. On #62 it definitely
is not and never has been. I've see C320s where the crevice was sealed with
silicone.  I never felt the need to deal with it.  We don't get water in the
cabin from it, the water all drains along the side of the hatch and into the
cockpit (mostly on port because of the list.)

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"