[C320-list] Fuel Assembly Question

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu Jun 27 10:32:27 PDT 2013

For the problem of spilling fuel out of the vent I highly recommend the
"No-Spill" device, which I have seen at many marine supply stores.  I
use the #2 model. Here is the web site:
http://www.tgmmarine.com/nospills/default.htm. I keep one in the cockpit
locker. BTW, it is VERY important to remove the lid from this device
while fueling, which appears unnecessary at first glance. Otherwise air
pressure from the vent will cause it to just pop off into the water.