[C320-list] Jib Double Sheet Turning Block

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jun 27 17:28:55 PDT 2013

Dick,

Garhauer made you a Roller bearing replacement for the stock Lewmar Genoa
Turning blocks back in 2007.

Granted they weren't Stainless, they were milled Aluminum with nice turny
things inside for your genoa sheets.  :)

I *saw* them with my own two eyeballs at the Coronado Regatta when I was
sitting on your boat sipping a cold bottle of Negra Modelo beer and playing
with Winston.  Now granted my memory is mostly shot these days, but these
have been on my list ever since...

Remember now?

-Jeff Hare