[C320-list] Clearing thru-hull obstruction

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 23:21:20 PDT 2013

A friend has cleared obstructions in lines by shoving the end into the bell
of a portable (compressed air canister) fog horn and depressing the button.
 There's a lot of pressure there (certainly more than a dinghy pump) so
that may be a little drastic.

gene

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."