[C320-list] Danforth anchor in anchor locker

Monkey Mail lou at flyingmonkey.im
Sat Mar 2 18:56:31 PST 2013

Hello,

Simple question. I'm installing the Danforth anchor in the anchor locker as my secondary ground tackle this year but the Danforth that came with the boat does not fit in the locker. The shank will fit (if placed on a slight angle), the stock width fits in the molded grove; however the crown prevents the locker door from closing. I'm guessing the next size down will fit or is this a brand/manufacturer issue. I'd like to know what you are using.
I've also just completed the anchor locker divider as detailed on the website. I'm very happy with the more organized locker.

Thank you,
Lou Hodac
Blue Moon