[C320-list] You guys are killing me!

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 17:37:54 PST 2013

Not sure I follow this discussion. Aren't the vinyl coated lifelines stainless? I know that certain rules require that the stainless be uncovered so that rust, etc. can be seen, but the lifelines are otherwise identical . I thought the real choice now was between metal (covered or uncoverd) and synthetic cord lines.

Also the stainless lined can easily be covered with split vinyl coverings if you like the look. I"ve replaced a section of mine where a fender line melted the vinyl during a blow and left the stainless bare.

Jim B