[C320-list] Upgrading instruments

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Sat Mar 2 06:35:11 PST 2013

Marko,
You're Welcome!
This association list is valuable to new and vintage model owners like
ourselves given the low membership dues and responsive replies.
I made use of the tool loaner program this fall and saved several hundred
dollars when I replaced the cutlass bearing thanks to learning  how best to
proceed after checking the list archived files. The strong owner association
support should be listed as an asset when selling/purchasing a 320. Have
debated moving up to a larger boat, but cannot justify the change because of
the sheer simplicity, cabin layout and the relatively low cost of
maintaining a 320, not to mention the excellent handling manners.
Rick
My-Ria 1995 #277