[C320-list] halyard/topping lift

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 12:26:18 PST 2013

I've always wondered about this: my boom vang is not spring loaded, it won't
support the boom without a topping lift.  So, what I'm wondering is on the
early version 320s was the boom spring loaded and it's just a matter of the
spring no longer working; or, was the spring loaded vang a later feature?

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"