[C320-list] Danforth anchor in anchor locker

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 12:33:01 PST 2013

After my original Danforth shank was bent during a tow, I replaced it with a
slightly larger Danforth.  Sorry, I can't tell you the specs; but, like
yours, it fits in the locker with the shank at a slight angle.  Unlike
yours, my cover will close.  This anchor was a gift and I haven't noticed
any markings on it.  However, at next opportunity I will check.  The captain
should know what anchor he/she is using.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"