[C320-list] halyard/topping lift

resloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 16:42:27 PST 2013

Denny-One of the jokers on our site years ago proposed a 3 strike rule on
questions that seemed as he said were "stupid.."  Under the rule you got 3
of those questions and then you were out (or made fun of).  Fortunately that
person bought a Hunter and now we can make fun of him.

Bottom line-A lot of folks don't have the same experience as others, so we
share and are all better of for it.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894 (2002)