[C320-list] Zinc Or Aluminum Anode For Mid Chesapeake?

Marshall marshall at merry-thought.com
Wed Mar 6 10:26:21 PST 2013

Everyone that I know on the Chesapeake including myself use zinc. My boat is across from Annapolis. To my knowledge boaters in the Northern part of the bay use zinc. I would avoid the Chinese made Worst Marine zincs. I am going to check out Fawcetts. Defemder also sells non Chinese zincs.

Marshall

--
Sent from my Razor Max with K-9 Mail

Marshall