[C320-list] library

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 07:34:06 PDT 2013

This does sound good. Thanks for the tip on mailing media.

Another suggestion. Maybe the database can show who has the book, when they
received it, and when it should be available to be sent to someone else.
Maybe have some review notes, contents, condition, etc.

John Meyers (can't wait to splash)
Wind Chime
Muskegon Mi