[C320-list] 1200 Watt Inverter Insatallation

Ray Durand durand.mail at verizon.net
Wed Mar 13 13:06:52 PDT 2013

I maybe jumping in late on this, but you may want to reconsider mounting the inverter near the batteries. Batteries emit gases that could ignite with a spark from an electric device like an inverter.  I installed mine under the port settee years ago and used 0 gauge cable.  Better be safe!

Ray Durand
Hull #822