[C320-list] Upwind performance

Tony Murphy tony at midwestphysics.com
Sat Mar 16 10:01:02 PDT 2013

Rick,

We have hull #886 (wing keel) currently under 3 ft of snow in Walker, MN on Leech Lake. I can't answer many questions about racing, as I've only had Bella Sol in one regatta and the poor performance had more to do with the inexperience of the captain than anything else.

We've also only had her for 1 year now, but I can tell you I can't think of a better boat for our "weekend cruising"... It's 100% the best "up north cabin" we could have ever picked.

Of course, with the spring we're having (or should I say extended winter), I'm not hopeful about getting her splashed until early to mid May. Already counting the years until we can move her to warmer waters!!

Feel free to contact me off-list if I can be of any help (reminding you that I've already stated my limited knowledge).

Tony
Bella Sol #886

Sent from my iPhone