[C320-list] new sails

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 23 08:11:36 PDT 2013

I have been following the sail replacement discussions.  I have been trying to post to the C320
For Sale site, but having trouble with the pictures.  The below listing may be of interest.
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/boa/3698888044.html
http://newlondon.craigslist.org/boa/3698828006.html

Just attended the Defenders sale,  can boating season be far off??

Art,    Liberty,  #680