[C320-list] genoa sheets

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Sun Mar 24 15:54:21 PDT 2013

Mostly because I have them and I don't want to buy new Jibsheets. We have a new full hoist 155 that we raced for the first time yesterday and the trimmers reported the sta-set sheets (polyester core and cover) were looking close to their limit as the sail approached its limit. The OEM sheets just look a little firmer, and I was just wondering what they were.

My first choice would probably be vectran core, but that's $4/ft.

Denny Browne
310.408.9591

Sent from handheld, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...