[C320-list] Transom Shower Hose

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 17:29:28 PDT 2013

Last fall when Winterizing the boat I found that the end of the shower hose at the sprayer end had a crack in the plastic piece that meets the sprayer head. Figuring that I'll never be able to find that piece I planned on just replacing the whole hose. There are 2 different lengths, 1.7 meter and 7'. I'm just wondering is the 7' has the same size fittings as the 1.7 meter. OR if I can find a replacement plastic piece I'd just fix the original hose. I planned to take care of this during the Winter but time just got away from me. Any suggestions?