[C320-list] Sette Conversion to Bed

kwilson1033 at comcast.net kwilson1033 at comcast.net
Wed May 1 08:55:10 PDT 2013

Last spring I purchased my 320(#009) and this year I was hoping to take a group of people sailing for a couple days. When I went to convert the table to a bed I found that there were all kinds of issues that came up.
1. The table did not collapse all the way down to be level with the normal bench seat
2. the table didn't fit into the space below the table
3. the pad that is added to fill in the space of the table was not thick enough to match the cushions that were on the bench seats.
4. The bench seat cushions are shaped in a way that makes them very difficult to sleep on.

Does anyone have any hints as to how to make this work. The Vbirth will be taken up with a major boat project I am working on but I was hoping there was a way that the other couple that would be sailing with us could sleep together. I appreciate any suggestions.