[C320-list] Bulb types for mast lights

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Sun May 19 08:46:29 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am going up my mast on Thursday to look at the steaming light, deck
light, and anchor light, all of which have stopped working. In an effort
to be prepared, and only have to make one trip up the mast, I was
wondering if any of you have a list of bulb types that will be needed to
replace these three bulbs.

Will definitely be prepared with a multimeter, conductive grease, scotch
brite pads, etc. in case I only need to clean up the contacts, but if a
bulb needs to be replaced, I'd like to have one of each in the tool bag
to prevent more than one trip up there.

In case they've changed fixtures over the years, I have a 1996 model,
hull #350.

--
Doug Treff
September Song #350 - Pasadena, MD