[C320-list] Yanmar Parts

Mike Rauh RaceAnnouncer at verizon.net
Fri May 24 10:06:24 PDT 2013

I recently did some maintenance work on my 1997 Yanmar 3GM30F engine.
Before starting I did some online price searches.  Eventually, I bought the
parts I needed from a local supplier (Consolidated Yachts, City Island, NY).

The prices below are for 2013 Spring - shipping and local taxes are extra.

Mike - On Your Mark  # 408

Yanmar 3GM30F Parts       27hp 1983-2005

Part #

Name

Old Port Marine

Quivira

Consolidated

Marine Diesel

104511-78780

SWP - Belt

$11.00

$13.93

$9.71

$9.52

25132-003700

Alternator Belt

$10.00

$16.91

$9.11

128270-12540

Air Filter Element

$20.00

$23.79

$17.68

124223-42110

Impeller Gasket

set               $45.50

$5.50

$2.43

124223-42092

Impeller

$42.06

$37.65

$37.55

119305-35151

Oil Filter

$8.00

$6.49

$6.41

121750-49800

Thermostat w/gasket

set                $44.10

38.13

128690-49010

SWP - Hose (pump to engine)

22.91

128290-49510

FW - Hose (lower right side of engine)

13.21

128695-49520

FW - Hose (across engine top)

9.55

128695-49530

FW - Hose (top left side of engine)

21.16

Above hose locations are as you stand facing the front of the engine.

Prices posted Spring/2013 -- shipping & handling are extra.

http://www.ConsolidatedYachts.com

New York

http://www.oldportmarine.com/

Rhode Island