[C320-list] Water heater and coolant lines

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 14:27:30 PDT 2013

We have a small leak on the water heater. Actually it appeared and then disappeared last year when we first bought the boat, I guess it self sealed with crud. Well it's back and it isn't coming from any fitting, so I'll be ordering a new one. While ordering the heater I saw some Whale brass 3/4 male to 15mm tube adaptors, can these be connected right to the water heater? I'm concerned that connecting the 15mm tubing right at the water heater might be too close due to the heat, right now there is some brass fittings that are directly fitted to the water heater. I'm going down to the boat to verify what's in my head and then press the buy button when I return.

ALSO...With the boat being 13 years old I guess it would also pay to do the engine heat exchanger hoses, does anyone know the length of these hoses?

Thanks,
Bruce
Nauti Time #719