[C320-list] Water lift Muffler

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 06:31:36 PDT 2013

Tony,
I hate to tell you this but I think your solution won't last and I speak from
experience.  I did the same repair and found that the original leak was just the
beginning to future seam failure.  My fix lasted about a month and I had to pull
the muffler again.  Since you already have the muffler out, I consider that the
hard part, I would recommend glassing all along the flange area with fiberglass
cloth before reinstalling. If your unfamiliar with this process let me know and
I can walk you through it.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'