[C320-list] Pelican hook repair / replacement

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Mon May 13 11:05:24 PDT 2013

Check for repair kit consisting of a pin,spring and ring being in stock at
WM or similar.
We had to have it special ordered
Remove one of the other pelican hooks and the broken one and take it to the
place where its sold.
You will quickly be able to see if the repair kit will work.
Irv Grunes
2001 #851