[C320-list] Cabintop Jib Tracks

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue May 14 06:50:18 PDT 2013

We are cruisers and only have one reef in the main. In heavy air
(30+knots), with the 135% furled to about 90%, the inboard tracks help
shape the baggy result.
We keep a spinnaker pole ring on the track. It is great for organizing
halyards, serves as a whisker pole mount and I use a snatch block for
quick trimming as described above.

Thanks, Chris Burti From: Bruce Heyman