[C320-list] Porta Bote

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 10:42:33 PDT 2013

Does it look like it there is enough room to assemble a 10 footer in the same way you assemble your 8 footer? The decision between 10 and 8 has really got me thinking. As I stated before it will mostly be my wife and I and if a 10 footer would be that much more of a hassle I'd go with an 8 and make multiple trips when we pick up guests. BUT I'm 6'2" and 245# so I need to account for that too.

Bruce Hunter
Nauti Time #719