[C320-list] Tuning the mast

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Wed May 15 16:22:39 PDT 2013

I am new to the C320 maintenance arena.   I have tuned rod rigging, but not wire.
I am searching the C320 site, but have yet to find specific guidance and loads.  The
Catalina book provides minimal guidance.  If anyone has specific guidance or a link
to it I would be grateful.
Thx.
Art    #680,  Liberty