[C320-list] Tachometer

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Mon May 20 18:51:18 PDT 2013

Kirk,
  My Tach has also done a few dances, and I have spent some time in the
wiring and scratched a bald spot trying to divine a solution.  I pulled
the pod cover and traced the grey (I think)  wire from the back of the
tach through to the engine and tightened all the splice points.  I have
taken some slack in two different places, and the dance seems to be
over.   I head to the boat this week to open her up and get her feet
wet, so I hope my solution holds again this season.   Let us know if you
find an obvious solution.
Gary Magnuson
Time A Weigh  # 205