[C320-list] Main Sail Outhaul Line

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Tue May 28 18:22:46 PDT 2013

Art,

My outhaul runs through the deck organizers back to the cockpit. Do you have enough line for that? It makes things much easier to adjust if all the control lines ares run aft to the cockpit.

Doug Treff
September Song #350

Sent from Samsung tabletmillers1 at aol.com wrote:
The main sail outhaul line runs internal to the fwd. end of the boom and through a  jam cleat.
What does one do with the extra line???? Hang it on a mast cleat??? This is the first re-assemble
the boat Spring for me.
Thx.
Art   #680