[C320-list] Re cabin steps

resloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue May 28 19:57:28 PDT 2013

Jim-I had one side of the top step on Hull 894 (2002) break at the cross
tube bracket five years ago.  I took it to a local welding shop that could
handle stainless and got it fixed and reinforced all the other welds for
around $60.  The hardest part was finding a shop that would take a small job
like this. Now in the 12th season and the ladder is working fine.

Bob Sloat
Savannah #894 (2002)