[C320-list] Exhaust Elbow

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Wed May 29 03:33:10 PDT 2013

I replaced mine in 2009.  Parts were $368.13 and included mixing elbow
($169.33), joint ($28.79), exhaust elbow ($130.39), gasket ($4.92), 2' x
12.5' hardwall exhaust hose ($30.70), and shipping ($4.00).  I did the job
myself.  The hardest part is dealing with the exhaust hose.  It was about
5-degrees F. outside when I did mine.  I used a hair dryer to soften the
hose enough to handle it but in retrospect, wish I had a heat gun available.
There is no way it took 3 hours (unless travel time gets added in) to do the
job itself despite the delays dealing with the hose and the cold.  I took
the old system apart and took it all to Bay Shore Marine in Annapolis and
was able to walk out with exact duplicate parts.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD