[C320-list] Belt Adjustment on wheel pilot

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Thu May 30 19:55:52 PDT 2013

Warren,

The procedure says to first loosen the clutch knob screw about two turns
anti-clockwise.  Yes I am not kidding it says "anti-clockwise".  It is the
one located in the center of the adjusting knob.  The next step is to turn
the adjusting knob "4 clicks clockwise to tighten or 4 clicks anti-clockwise
to loosen."  There they go again.  Then test.  If you have over adjusted
they suggest backing off by "2 clicks".  It doesn't really seem to matter, I
would just tighten or loosen as necessary.  To answer your question the
larger bars are more tension.  BTW I believe these manuals can be downloaded
from the Raymarine website.

Larry
WindSwept
Catalina 320#246