[C320-list] Quantum Sail Pack and Strong Track/slide system

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 05:24:47 PST 2013

On my #406 1997 when hauling up the main gets harder, I spray some SailKote
lubricant on the lugs from each side and as far up the luff track as I can
reach. It make a wonderful difference. We typically raise the main about 40
times a season here in the Great (for sailing) Lakes and I use that
SailKote about 3 time per season.

John Meyers
Wind Chime