[C320-list] Cost for Winter Cover

Bill Hutt bhutt at windstream.net
Fri Nov 15 14:22:06 PST 2013

Hi guys,

Just installed my winter cover from Shipshape Canvas. Great product, fit
really well except the slot for the rear stanchion was cut too far forward.
I will send it back in the spring for fixing.
It has a zipper in the rear that provides easy access to the cockpit.

Bill Hutt
"Caribbean Soul" #570
Cleveland, Ohio