[C320-list] Quantum Sail Pack and Strong Track/slide system

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Sat Nov 16 09:27:03 PST 2013

Just a note to say Thank You to Brian, Larry, Allan, Irv, John, (and anyone else who may have responded that I missed!) for the great information I received in response to my questions. Every response was very helpful and added information that I will use in making these changes to the boat!

Regards,

Don Johnson